- Model NO.: mingjie-0010
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Welding
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
The main materials are sand, cement, lime and aluminum powder.
425 # cement shall be acceptable.
2. Sand or Fly Ash
The sand shall be requested as standard JC/T 622<sand for silicate building products>, The more quartz content, the better result of production.
Table3-1 Chemical content of sand
|Organic compound||Mica %||SO3 %||Mud %||H2O%|
Table3-2 Granulation of sand
The lime shall be requested as JC/T 621-2009<lime for silicate building products
4. Aluminum powder
The aluminum powder shall be requested as JC/T 407-2008<aluminum powder for AAC
General Processing Description
1. After crushing, the lime & gypsum grains are stored in vertical silo, the granularity should be no more than 25mm. Then the grains are fed into ball mill by separate belt scale, and will be sent to granular cementation silo when granularity reaches 3500~4000cm2/g.
2. Mill the sand to slurry in wet ball mill and put the slurry into tank for storage.
3. Add the sand slurry, granular cementation materials & cement which are scaled as per proportion into the casting tank equipped with stirrer for mixing, a certain amount of steam should be entered into the stirrer for increasing the raw materials temperature to 40~45ºC.
4. After mixing of 3~4min, open the discharger valve of aluminum powder, feeding into the tank, and continue mixing about 40 seconds, then pour the mixed slurry into mould for casting. The whole cycle is 6~8min.
5. Transport the casting cake with mould to curing zone for foaming and concreting, environment temperature is 40~45ºC and curing time is 90~150min; and then pull out them from the curing zone when the strength reach the lowest cutting strength.
6. Transport the mould with casting cake to cutting zone. A titling machine separates the cake from the mould and put the cake onto loading car after 90 degree overturning. After vertical cutting & cross cutting the cake turns into blocks (L ± 3mm ~ W ± 1.5mm ~ H ± 0.6mm), then the ground turning device turns 90 degree and place the blocks onto autoclave base plate.
7. The loading car transports the cakes into autoclave with temperature 190ºC and steam pressure 1.2MPa, autoclaving cycle is 12H. The tail steam of the autoclave will be recycled into other autoclaves and/or to curing zone by pipe for completely utilization.
8. After autoclaving, the blocks are put in different stacks, and the separate moulds are transported to mold cleaning zone for cleaning and continuously production.
9. The waste materials will be collected into a waste slurry tank, where mixed with fresh materials in a correct proportion for further production.
5. Technological data
Mixing cycle: 6 ~ 7 minutes
Casting temperature: 40 ~ 45ºC
Curing time: 2.5 ~ 3.0h
Environment temperature for curing: 45 ~ 55ºC
Autoclave loading /unloading: 0.5h
Vacuuming: 0.5h (0 ~ -0.05MPa)
Pressure up: 1.5h (0.06 ~ 1.2 MPa)
Constant pressure: 7h (1.2 MPa)
Pressure down: 1.5 h (1.2 ~ 0MPa)