Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Manufacturing Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-400,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-400,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mingjie-0056
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydraulic Shock
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
What is AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) ?
AAC block is one kind of new type & environmental construction material and widely used for industry and civil building construction. AAC block (autoclaved aerated concrete block), also called Light Block. AAC was perfected in the mid-1920s by the Swedish architect and inventor Dr. Johan Axel Eriksson, working with Professor Henrik Kreuger at the Royal Institute of Technology. It went into production in Sweden in 1929 in a factory in Hallabrottet and quickly became very popular. In the 1940s, the trademark Ytong was introduced, and was often referred to as "blue concrete" in Sweden due to its blueish tinge.It used siliceous (fly ash, sand, slag) and calcareous (lime & cement) as the main raw materials, which through the process of batching, pouring, pre-curing, cutting, autoclaving, separating and packing to make into the final products
About the raw material ratio of AAC block :
Cement lime fly ash style aerated block raw material proportion
|name||unit||Cement lime fly ash|
|Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)||KGS||0.6|
|Water & material rate||0.60-0.65|
|Aluminum mixing time||S||30-40|
Cement lime Sand style aerated block raw material proportion
|Name||Unit||Cement Lime Sand|
|Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)||KGS||0.8|
|Water & material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Aluminum mixing time||S||30-40|
Reference: cement is 42.5 Portland or 42.5 common cement
Aluminum power paste calculate to use according to 600kg/m3
Remark: the accurate batching rate is adjustable according to the raw material locally
Feature of AAC:
1. Thermal Insulation
It has highest thermal rating in the industry….R30! Thus provides well insulated interiors, keeping out warm air in summer and cold air in winters. AAC reduces Air conditioning cost by 30%.
2. Sound proof
AAC wall has an excellent sound Transmission class (STC) ,rating of 44. Result: Virtually Soundproof Interiors!
3. Resistant of earthquake
Earthquake forces on structure are proportional to the weight of the building, hence AAC shows excellent resistant to earthquake forces. Regions of high seismic activity like Japan exclusively use AAC. It has been proven to withstand wind loads of category 5 tropical storms.
4. Floor Space Area
Use of thinner blocks (6" instead of 9" exterior walls) because of its excellent water barrier & insulation properties leads to an increase in floor space area between 3-5%.
5. Saving cost
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving.Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%.
Its automatic manufacturing process gives AAC an exceptional dimensional accuracy & smooth surfaces, eliminating need of three-coat plaster walls and allows for a final 6 mm skim coat (putty/POP).
6. Fire Resistant
Best in class fire rating of 4 hours. The melting point of AAC is over 1600 ºc, more than twice the typical temperature in a building fire of 650 ºc
Main Features of the AAC Block machine:
(1) simple and practial structure facilitates installation and maintenance :
(2) After tilting the blank stands vertically with the width of 600mm and the height of 1200mm,thus the cutting wire can be shorter and cutting precision can be more exactly due to that it is not easy to be broken and drifted:
(3) The vertical cutting is done by the vertical cutting device (the blank is fixed on the table)while the horizontal cross-cutting support and the cutting precision
(4) as the blank stands vertically,the grooves on both sides of the blank(with width of 600mm)can be milled at the same time when the blank is cut vertically,no groove processing device is needed
(5) The machine can process both building blocks and slabs and the blank can be cut in six sides therefore the quality of product is free form affection of mould oil and the de formation of the mould:
(6) the machine has simple operation and cutting processes (tilting,vertical cutting and cross cutting)can be finished in different positions plus that cutting and running are controlled in the same device therefore operation is simplified and maintenance is convenient.
1. Production Line Design.
drawing of plant working process , drawings of land construction, drawings of power working,drawings of
driving force for working, drawings of anti-dust, drawings of water supply and drainage, and drawing of air
2. Technical Guidance of Building Factory
consultation of facility, Equipment installation guide, constitution the production preparation, etc.
3. Providing the technical information of setting up factory
part of the factory management system, all posts accountability of production line, process rules, safety rules,
setting a quota of staff and posts, pre-production tools directory, laboratory instruments, product catalogs, and