AAC Block Production Line Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $750,000-1,500,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $750,000-1,500,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mingjie-0053
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Welding
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
Detailed Product Description
Full Automatic AAC Block Production Line AAC Sand Lime Block Plant Fly Ash
What is AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) ?
AAC is one kind of lightweight block which use for building material. AAC was perfected in the mid-1920s by the Swedish architect and inventor Dr. Johan Axel Eriksson, working with Professor Henrik Kreuger at the Royal Institute of Technology. It went into production in Sweden in 1929 in a factory in Hallabrottet and quickly became very popular. In the 1940s, the trademark Ytong was introduced, and was often referred to as "blue concrete" in Sweden due to its blueish tinge.It used siliceous (fly ash, sand, slag) and calcareous (lime & cement) as the main raw materials, which through the process of batching, pouring, pre-curing, cutting, autoclaving, separating and packing to make into the final products.AAC block is new type & environmental construction material and widely used for industry and civil building construction. It has light ,keeping temperature , Environmental protection,can't burn and other advantages. It has a wide prospect of market.it is the main building material in the future.AAC block can be made into many kinds of bricks(for example:600×200×100,80×80×180,240×115×53,600×200×125),they could be used industry building and common building. AAC Block is the most mature technology of production and application in the worldwide nowadays.As normally, concrete density is usually 1600-2400kg/m3,but aerated concrete are 500kg/m3,600kg/m3,700kg/m3.It has not the big grain and use silicon material (for example: fly ash,sand,stone dust and others ),through making the material small for example sand, they can be used directly if has enough degree of small (for example fly ash, Mixing calcium material lime, cement, water to a special ratio, then add the aluminum dust and the additive, then Make the aluminum dust and the special ratio have a Chemical reflect. then produce Hydrogen to make the concrete slop to expanding or swell and foam. Next put them into the curing room to concreting cutting steaming curing, At last, there will become the light brick and the porous rate is 70-80%.
AAC block production line :
We are most professional manufacturer of autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) plants , and we can supply complete set of autoclaved aerated concrete plant with 50 000m3, 100 000m3, 150 000m3, 200 000m3, 250 000m3, 300000m3 capacity annually, including plant design, equipments installation, technical instruction, personal training, etc, and also can design and manufacture as per clients' requirement.
Raw materials: cement, lime, sand, gypsum, aluminium powder, water
The equipment will be divided into two parts: specialized equipment and universal equipment.
Specialized equipment includes:
1. Cutting equipment: tilting crane, cutter.
2. Proportioning equipment: elecronic measuring scale, slurry beating machine, slurry storage tank, slurry mixer.
3. Pouring and autoclave equipments: aluminum powder mixer, pouring mixer, mould, side plate, autoclave truck, carrier car.
4. Environment protection equipments: dust remover.
Other relative equipments as follows:
1. Cutting machine.
2. Tilting hanger, mould, side plate, hardening cart, mould frame, mould bottom, casting machine, hoist
3. Autoclavehorizontal installation steam boiler
Whole production procession:
The AAC technological process:
1. The raw materials store in the material storehouse (or stores the pot) after dealing with reserve such as lime, cement, gypsum, sand (or fly ash)
2. Aluminium powder or aluminium lotion is through dealing with the reseve material for use
3. Raw materials measure according to certain matching by electron balance measure, aluminum powder, water put into aluminum mixer. it is suspends the liquid to make the mixture after measuring.
4. The batching water (cold water or hot water pitcher hot water) is measured by the electronic water balance.
5. Put into and pour among the mixers in certain order after, raw materails, aluminum powder suspend the liquid is measured, pour and enter the mould after mixing evenly (panel should be put network slice of reinforcing bar in advance in the mould)
6. Quiet to is it raise in advance to park through certain temperature and time, is it transport to the cutting machine to hang from upset hoist upset 90 degree after the base body reaches certain intensity, the drawiang of patterns is cut
a). The base body carries on the side and cuts and mills through vertically at first
b). Then carry on the verrtical level to cut
c). Cut horizontally finally
d). Cut good base body raises to cauldron car go on one yeard of shelves organize into groups to steam to transport to hang to drive a vehicle to load
7. Raise products well, produce after the cauldron breaking the board off the fingers and thumb by the board breaking off the fingers and thumb machine to steam
8. Pile from finished product hoist or forklift to finished product field pile the buttess according to specification to carry
9. Steaming and raising the car and side board and entering the next board of circulation and returning after, the finished product is unloaded, with upset hoist mould frame association the drawing of patterns get off, restore 90 degrss return to pour mixer pour again after clearing up.