Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Equipment Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Plant
|FOB Price:||US $50,000-1,800,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000-1,800,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mingjie-0037
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydraulic Shock
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
Changzhou Mingjie Building Material Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd is one special Manufacturer of AAC plant, with more than 15 years' experiences in AAC equipments' production, Most production line have been sent to Iran,India, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. Welcome your coming.
Autoclaved aerated concrete
Autoclaved aerated concrete is a versatile lightweight construction material and usually used as blocks. Compared with normal (ie: red brick) , autoclaved concrete has a low density and excellent insulation properties and also very lightweight.
1. Autoclaved aerated concrete combines insulation and structural capability in one material for walls, floors, and roofs. Its light weight/cellular properties make it easy to cut, shave, and shape, accept nails and screws readily, and allow it to be routed to create chases for electrical conduits and smaller-diameter plumbing runs. This gives it design and construction flexibility, and the ability to make easy adjustments in the field.
2. Durability and dimensional stability. A cement-based material, AAC resists water, rot, mold, mildew, and insects. Units are precisely shaped and conform to tight tolerances.
3. Fire resistance is excellent, with eight inch thick AAC achieving a four-hour rating (actual performance exceeds that and meets test requirements for up to eight hours). And because it is noncombustible, it will not burn or give off toxic fumes.
4. The light weight means that R-values for AAC are comparable to conventional frame walls, but they have higher thermal mass, provide air tightness, and as just noted, are not combustible. That light weight also gives a high sound reduction for privacy, both from outside noises and from other rooms when used as interior partition walls.