150000m3 - 250000m3 Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Fly Ash Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $900,000-2,500,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $900,000-2,500,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mingjie-0051
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Welding
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
What is AAC(Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) ?
1 .AAC block (autoclaved aerated concrete block), also called Light Block.
2. AAC was perfected in the mid-1920s by the Swedish architect and inventor Dr. Johan Axel Eriksson, working with Professor Henrik Kreuger at the Royal Institute of Technology. It went into production in Sweden in 1929 in a factory in Hallabrottet and quickly became very popular. In the 1940s, the trademark Ytong was introduced, and was often referred to as "blue concrete" in Sweden due to its blueish tinge.
3. It used siliceous (fly ash, sand, slag) and calcareous (lime & cement) as the main raw materials, which through the process of batching, pouring, precuring, cutting, autoclaving, separating and packing to make into the final products.
4. AAC block is new type & environmental construction material and widely used for industry and civil building construction. It has light ,keeping temperature , Environmental protection, can't burn and other advantages.it has a wide prospect of market.it is the main building material in the future.
5. AAC block can be made into many kinds of bricks(for example:600×200×100,80×80×180,240×115×53,600×200×125),they could be used industry building and common building. AAC Block is the most mature technology of production and application in the worldwide nowadays.
6. AAC block density are 500kg/m3,600kg/m3,700kg/m3 ,but concrete density is usually 1600-2400kg/m3.AAC block has not the big grain and use silicon material (for example :fly ash,sand,stone dust and others ),through making the material small for example sand, they can be used directly if has enough degree of small (for example fly ash. Mixing calcium material lime, cement water to a special ratio, then add the aluminum dust and the additive. After that, It Make the aluminum dust and the special slop have a Chemical reflect. then produce Hydrogen to make the concrete slop to expanding or swell and foam. Next step put them into the curing room to concreting cutting steaming curing. At last, there will become the light brick and the porous rate is 70-80%.
How AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) production line working ?
- First of all, dosing of the stored raw materials
- Feed raw materials into the pouring mixer and evenly mixing
- Poured the slurry into the mould
- Static stop and pre-curing under a certain temperature, the slurry become a big block
- The big block had a certain of hardness, then be hanged for 90 degree by turning hoister
- Open the mould and de-moulding,The big block will sit on the one side plate
- and 8. Horizontal cutting the big block
10. Hanging semi-product to hardening car
11. Entering autoclave
13. leaving autoclave
14. Hanging and stacking of end products
15. loading and packing
About the raw material ratio of AAC block :
Cement lime fly ash style aerated block raw material proportion
|name||unit||Cement lime fly ash|
|Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)||KGS||0.6|
|Water & material rate||0.60-0.65|
|Aluminum mixing time||S||30-40|
|Name||Unit||Cement Lime Sand|
|Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)||KGS||0.8|
|Water & material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Aluminum mixing time||S||30-40|
Aluminum power paste calculate to use according to 600kg/m3
Remark: the accurate batching rate is adjustable according to the raw material locally
Advantages of AAC :
- ACC is a highly thermally insulating concrete-based material used for both internal and external construction.
- AAC is well suited for urban areas with high rise buildings and those with high temperature variations.
- AAC materials can be coated with a stucco or plaster compound to guard against the elements, or covered with siding materials such as brick or vinyl.
- Porous structure allows for superior fire resistance.
- Workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use.
- Light weight saves cost & energy in transportation, labor expenses, and increases chances of survival during seismic activity.
- Larger size blocks leads to faster masonry work.
- Resource efficiency gives it lower environmental impact in all phases of its life cycle, from processing of raw materials to the disposal of waste.
We manufacture and supply best quality Block Plants on very convenient costs. Using the latest technology and hi-tech machinery we provide the best efficiency and time saving systems in our plants. The system is totally electronic based so as to make it cost saving, time saving and efficient as well.
AAC land and workshop require:
150000m3 to250000m3,workshop is 7000m2,the land is 15000m2.
1. Production Line Design.
drawing of plant working process , drawings of land construction, drawings of power working,drawings of driving force for working, drawings of anti-dust, drawings of water supply and drainage, and drawing of air pipeline construction.
2. Technical Guidance of Building Factory
consultation of facility, Equipment installation guide, constitution the production preparation, etc.
3. Providing the technical information of setting up factory
part of the factory management system, all posts accountability of production line, process rules, safety rules, setting a quota of staff and posts, pre-production tools directory, laboratory instruments, product catalogs, and test methods.