AAC Sand Lime or Fly Ash Production Line 300000m3 - 400000m3
|FOB Price:||US $1,800,000-3,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,800,000-3,000,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mingjie-0052
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Welding
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
What is AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) ?
1. New technology for block making which known as Autoclaved aerated concrete.
2. AAC block (autoclaved aerated concrete block), also called Light Block.
3. AAC block can be used for wall, Floor and roof decks of buildings. AAC Blocks are used much like regular concrete blocks.
4. AAC Blocks are most recommended to be used on high-rise buildings.
5. AAC blocks are planned with dimension accuracy and compressive strength. It can be used in many load bearing application, whether it is a large, Small or tall job. AAC blocks walls installed using this bed mortar function as a monolithic structure is provides better strength as compared to the concrete block /clay brick building.
6. AAC Blocks do better than concrete and bricks. AAC blocks are the only durable, thermal and fire rated material all in one product.
How AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) production line working ?
- First of all, dosing of the stored raw materials
- Feed raw materials into the pouring mixer and evenly mixing
- Poured the slurry into the mould
- Static stop and pre-curing under a certain temperature, the slurry become a big block
- The big block had a certain of hardness,then be hanged for 90 degree by turning hoister
- Open the mould and de-moulding,The big block will sit on the one side plate
- and 8. Horizontal cutting the big block
10. Hanging semi-product to hardening car
11. Entering autoclave
13. leaving autoclave
14. Hanging and stacking of end products
15. loading and packing
About the raw material ratio of AAC block :
Cement lime fly ash style aerated block raw material proportion
|name||unit||Cement lime fly ash|
|Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)||KGS||0.6|
|Water & material rate||0.60-0.65|
|Aluminum mixing time||S||30-40|
Cement lime Sand style aerated block raw material proportion
|Name||Unit||Cement Lime Sand|
|Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)||KGS||0.8|
|Water & material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Aluminum mixing time||S||30-40|
Aluminum power paste calculate to use according to 600kg/m3
Remark: the accurate batching rate is adjustable according to the raw material locally
Feature of AAC:
1. Thermal Insulation
It has highest thermal rating in the industry….R30! Thus provides well insulated interiors, keeping out warm air in summer and cold air in winter. AAC reduces Air conditioning cost by 30%.
2. Sound proof
AAC wall has an excellent sound Transmission class (STC) ,rating of 44. Result: Virtually Soundproof
3. Earthquake Resistant
Earthquake forces on structure are proportional to the weight of the building, hence AAC shows excellent resistant to earthquake forces. Regions of high seismic activity like Japan exclusively use AAC. It has been proven to withstand wind loads of category 5 tropical storms.
4. Floor Space Area
Use of thinner blocks (6" instead of 9" exterior walls) because of its excellent water barrier & insulation properties leads to an increase in floor space area between 3-5%.
5. Cost saving
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving.Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%.
Its automatic manufacturing process gives AAC an exceptional dimensional accuracy & smooth surfaces, eliminating need of three-coat plaster walls and allows for a final 6 mm skim coat (putty/POP).
6. Fire Resistant
Best in class fire rating of 4 hours. The melting point of AAC is over 1600 ºc, more than twice the typical temperature in a building fire of 650 ºc.
AAC land and workshop require:
300000m3 to 400000m3,workshop is 8000m2,the land is 25000m2.
1. Production Line Design.
Including: drawing of plant working process , drawings of land construction, drawings of power working,drawings of driving force for working, drawings of anti-dust, drawings of water supply and drainage, and drawing of air pipeline construction.
2. Technical Guidance of Building Factory
Including: consultation of facility, Equipment installation guide, constitution the production preparation, etc.
3. Providing the technical information of setting up factory
Including: part of the factory management system, all posts accountability of production line, process rules,
safety rules, setting a quota of staff and posts, pre-production tools directory, laboratory instruments, product
catalogs, and test methods.