High Efficiency Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Plant AAC Plant
|FOB Price:||US $45,000-1,300,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $45,000-1,300,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mingjie-0039
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydraulic Shock
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: mingjie
High Efficiency Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Plant AAC Block Plant AAC Plant
Simple Company Introduction:
Our company is a professional manufacturer of autoclave aerated concrete equipments for AAC plant. We are located in Changzhou City beside of shanghai in china. The traffic is convenient. We have more than ten years of experience for exporting AAC plants.Our customer are all over the world and satisfy with our service and maintenance.
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a siliceous material (sand/fly ash/ silicon tailings such as waste porcelain clay/stone processing waste materials/blast furnace slag, etc.) and calcareous materials (lime/ cement) as the main raw material, mixing foamed gas agent (aluminum powder), by ingredients, mixing, casting, tilting, cutting, autoclave, curing process made of light porous silicate products, because by the air contains a lot of gas even after the small pores, so it's the name of aerated concrete.
Main equipments in AAC Production Line:
1) Crusher: Lime, gypsum, and such kind of bulk material need to be crushed as the first step in AAC
2) Ball Mill: The AAC material must be fully grinded in order to make better reaction. Ball Mill is used widely, it has two types: dry and wet, can be chosen upon requirement
3) Computer Control Automatic Metering System is commonly used as measurement of raw materials
4) mixer: it's the slurry mixing machine, also is slurry casting machine.
5) Casting Machine: this machine is used to mix well all the measured materials until reaching to the physical and chemical index.
6) Cutting Machine: the AAC blank is formed after casting and pre-curing, as the size is too large, it must be cut to achieve the required product size.
7) Autoclave: Autoclave is a device for silicate hydration products to get physical and mechanical properties.
8) Boiler: the boiler supports for the autoclave and pre-heat furnace and other facilities with heat
9) Mould Frame: Mould Bottom and Mould Car, they composed together to form the Casting Mould, which is the main forming equipments in AAC Production Line.
10) Hardening Car, Ferry Cart and Tilting Hangers, they must be equipped as auxiliary equipments in autoclave curing system.
11) Block Separator. The separator is a special machine whose function is to separator the paste block into piece in order to be transfer and used.
12) Block packing machine.
13) Belt/bucket/screw conveyor.
14) Powder/slurry silo or tank.
15) Slurry pump.
16) Ingredient Building.
17) Semi-product hunger
18) Mould taking off traveller
19) Grouping traveller
20) Dust Remover.